Lindy is a qualified Bowen and Massage Therapist, Meditation Teacher and has also studied a range of Natural Therapy modalities that compliment this bodywork. Bowen Therapy is a remedial body technique that works on the soft connective tissue (fascia) of the body.
Lindy’s treatments include:
• Bowen Therapy - Bowen Therapy bodywork treatment
• Aroma Bowen - A Bowen Treatment incorporating an aromatherapy massage
• Baby Bowen - Gentle enough for newborns (can help unsettled or colic babies) and children
• Lymphatic Drainage Stimulation Technique - Stimulates lymphatic flow and drainage
• Signature Body Synergy Massage - Heal the body and the mind
• Relaxation / Aromatherapy Massage - Indulge in a relaxing massage using pure organic coconut / essential oils
• Kahuna Massage - A flowing and dynamic massage allowing you to experience healing and wellbeing
• Meditation – Ajna Light Therapy A guided group meditation using light therapy to help calm and de-stress the mind and body. Even if you have an active mind, the body knows how to respond to the light frequencies and easily relax, allowing you to “meditate into light” for beginner or advanced meditators. (Group, private and corporate sessions available)
• Australian Bush Flower Practitioner
Lindy enjoys seeing the difference in both body and mind by customising treatments to suit each client’s needs and is passionate about helping people find natural and chemical free alternatives.
She has owned her own natural therapies business for 8 years and specialises in treating people with acute and chronic problems ranging from muscular pain to relaxation for anxiety, stress and depression. Lindy’s friendly and relaxing manner combined with her many facets of wellbeing has helped her to be a favourite among an increasing local clientele as well as many visitors.
If you would like to discuss how Bowen Therapy or any of the other therapies can benefit you, please give Lindy a call on 0408 253 871 or drop in for a chat on Thursdays at Nadjas Family Acupuncture And Natural Therapies